Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm Irish...

So being at Purdue presents me with random thoughts everyday. Most recently - one of my really good picc friends, Hannah, found out that I was half-Asian and half-European. All of my life, mostly high school, *cough*sophomore year band camp under the tree *cough*, people have commented on how I was part Irish. The uniqueness of it and such. Well, here, at Purdue, where I'm friends with Hannah, the girl who's from a small town of middle-class white folk, being Asian has taken the place of being Irish. No profound thoughts about this...it was just an interesting moment of realization.

[Photo = Hannah]

1 comment:

RS said...

You at yo podunk school in Indiana!

(*cowers in fear of offending*)

Twas a good conversation we had under that tree...but alas you will never be as irish as I.