Monday, June 8, 2009

Well, I'm back.

I took a look at my last post and realized that I now know where that picture was taken. I was in that exact spot. The Virgin of Quito.

Ecuador was amazing beyond belief, and I felt like it came at the perfect time. By the end of my freshman year at Purdue I was so closed off and restricted and just not able to be myself. Then I traveled to Ecuador 4 days after moving back home.

It was wonderful.

I learned and grew as much in Ecuador in only 2 weeks as I did during my entire freshman year. --Freshman year = huge growth. Don't get me wrong.-- Ecuador was just so different and new and open that I was able to grow exponentially. I could blog for pages and pages about Ecuador but I feel that my stories are best suited for other forms of communication. I'll leave you with my top 3 photos of over 1000.



I lied. There are many more pictures that deserve the top 3 spots. But that's up for discussion.

Here's my own version of that previous image of Quito that I had found on Google.


10 points if you know what the blog title is referencing

No comments: